Monday, March 12, 2012

A Shutter Wall




How exciting to reach into the mailbox for the latest issue of Country Living magazine, grab my diet coke, and settle in my comfortable chair for some me time .... and I found 
THE  SHUTTER WALL!!



Shutter wall   OliveandLove.com



 Laura Durrer's inspiration was a display in an Anthropologie store .  Inspiration can be anywhere. How many times have we all thought I love that idea and am so going to reproduce it? Never to see it to fruition?  
 
 
 
 
Well Laura was dedicated !!    You can check out all the wonderful details on her blog  oliveandlove.com  



 After reading it a few times and drooling over ever inch of the gorgeous dining room, I decided this was a "tear out and post on my inspiration board  " kind of project. ! I love it !!! 

I just had to share it with you !!  Next time you see a sad old shutter sitting there.... GRAB IT!!! 

Happy decorating, 
Robyn