Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Skinny Cosmo

Cosmopolitans

 My drink of choice especially when I get together with girlfriends.  I decided there must be a way to make these less harmful to my midsection.  After many many trail runs and tasting sessions
 ( feeling sorry for me?) I think this is the best recipe.  It is under 120 Calories.


 My friends seem to think so too !  But you have to watch the men in the room... they love them too and are not afraid to say so!

A skinny cosmo
 There are two versions. 

Skinny Cosmo 

2oz vodka
1 oz triple sec
2 oz diet cranberry juice
1oz fresh lime juice with splenda

 Mix with ice in shaker . Enjoy !

There is a new diet triple sec on the market made by Monin. Its a bit hard to find but worth the search. It makes this drink 120 calories!! 

I think this calls for a girls night in!!

Robyn

No comments: