|Pots de Creme l'Orange aka Chocolate Heaven|
|Yes, it is this easy !!|
Got your attention? Here's the recipe. I did not use the orange liqueur . I substituted pure vanilla extract. I used Godiva Chocolate Coffee . Its chocolate .. you cant have too much!
- 12 ounces, weight Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 4 whole Eggs
- Dash Of Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Grand Marnier, More To Taste
- 1 cup Very Hot Strong Coffee
- Fresh Whipped Cream, For Serving
- Thinly Sliced Orange Peel, For Garnish
Pour the coffee in a thin stream through the blender lid until it's all added. Blend another few seconds, or until smooth.
Pour mixture into small cups or jars, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until chilled and set.
Top with plenty of sweetened whipped cream, then garnish with sliced orange peel.
Check out The Pioneer Woman's site for more great recipes!!